He is finally here and I am so happy. Our little Nicholas came on December 19, 2009 @ 10:22a.m. I have decided that I am all for the pain meds. I have never gone into labor by myself and I have decided that I didn't like it. We I decided that we better go to the hospital it was between 6 - 6:30a.m. and I told my husband that he better get up with Cameron so I could get in the shower because he was taking me to labor and delivery. So I was trying to get ready and I couldn't even put make-up on my contractions hurt so bad. So my husband ask if he had time to get in the shower I told him thats fine I will just finish getting ready. He took a 10 min shower and I had contractions every 2 min. I came out of the bathroom fell to the floor and crying and my mom said,"do you think you will make it to the hospital in time" I said of course. We got to the hospital at 8 and they check me and i was at a 6 and i got my pain meds then I was totally fine. I was at a 10 at 9:30 but my water hadn't broke yet so they were seeing if it would break on its own because I didn't get two doses of the penicillin because I was group B positive. Finally at 10 they broke my water and got me set up to have the baby. I was still hoping for a girl even thou the dr said it was a boy months ago.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment